We would like to thank the following supporters.
- Contribution to part of Keepers salary: Lotteries Community ; Otago Regional Council ECO Fund; DOC Community Fund
- Married Quarters Building – Lotteries Heritage, Community Trust of Otago, Dunedin Heritage Fund, Alexander McMillan Trust; and the many others giving generously in both cash and kind: Our former and current Keepers, especially Kathy Morrison, but also Graeme Furness, Francine Vella, Don Hunter, Phil Perrow and Dries van den Broeck; Paul Clements (builder extraordinaire for the interior); Heritage NZ; the Department of Conservation/Shar Briden (archaeologist); Phil Ballard (Fire Engineer); Graeme Innes (electrician); Chubb; Moana House; Thankyou Charitable Trust; Otago Peninsula Community Board; Chalmers Community Board; West Harbour Lions; Dunedin Casino; Tracey (T.C.) Elliott; Zena Bracey; Kristen Bracey & Chris Brown; Southern Clams; John McLachlan; Resenes; Bramwells; South Bar; Dunedin Zen Group
- Ecology – Dunedin Biodiversity Fund, Otago Regional Council ECO Fund, Weedbusters (QEII Trust), DOC Community Fund, Sargood Bequest, Otago Polytechnic, Curious Minds, Otago Peninsula Community Board, Trees that Count, Mitre 10 Good Guys, Rotary Club of Dunedin South, Aurora Energy.
- Improvements (buildings; tanks etc) – Paul Clements, Graham Innes, Lyndall Hancock; Roman Solomatenko, Tony Pepers, DCC Services grant; Speights Fund (water tank); Foodstuffs/Gardens New World (heatpump); Dunedin Amenities Society; Fulton Hogan, Rotary Club of Dunedin South & Aurora energy (materials & transportation for path to Married Quarters); Carpet Court (Cottage); Otago Peninsula Community Board & Otago Community Trust (sustainable water supply & fire-fighting).
- Jetty repairs – Port Otago, Otago Power Boat Club.
- Ngai Tahu Fund – Maori history and use.
- Our Keepers and all our volunteers!