We would like to thank the following supporters.
- Contribution to part of Keepers salary: Lotteries Community ; COGS; DOC Community Fund
- Married Quarters Building – Lotteries Heritage, Community Trust of Otago, Dunedin Heritage Fund, Alexander McMillan Trust; and the many others giving generously in both cash and kind: Our former and current Keepers, especially Kathy Morrison, but also Graeme Furness, Francine Vella, Don Hunter, Phil Perrow and Dries van den Broeck; Paul Clements (builder extraordinaire for the interior); Heritage NZ; the Department of Conservation/Shar Briden (archaeologist); Phil Ballard (Fire Engineer); Graeme Innes (electrician); Chubb; Moana House; Thankyou Charitable Trust; Otago Peninsula Community Board; Chalmers Community Board; West Harbour Lions; Dunedin Casino; Tracey (T.C.) Elliott; Zena Bracey; Kristen Bracey & Chris Brown; Southern Clams; John McLachlan; Resenes; Bramwells; South Bar; Dunedin Zen group
- Ecology – Dunedin Biodiversity Fund, Forest and Bird (Dunedin), Graeme Loh, Weedbusters (QEII Trust), DOC Community Fund, Sargood Bequest, Otago Polytechnic, Curious Minds, Peninsula Community Board, Dunedin Amenities Society
- Improvements (buildings; tanks etc) – DCC Services grant; Speights Fund; Lyndall Hancock, Foodstuffs/Gardens New World; Roman Solomatenko, Tony Pepers, Graham Innes
- Jetty repairs – Port Otago, Otago Power Boat Club Ngai Tahu – Maori history and use
- Our Keepers and all our volunteers!