Buildings copy

1: Island buildings about 1900. At the left: Keeper’s Cottage, married Quarters and one of the two 1861 buildings. On the hill si the forst hospital/ on the right is the second hospital, and the cemetary in the trees. 2:he enlarged house in the trees, and above it the Single Women’s Quarters (partly dismantled) ,the dining / Recreation hall, and he married quarters (converted to a dance hall). Port Chalmers Museum

Leave a Reply